(Features of NI-424)
1) Developed for use in non-suppresser method anion chromatography.
2) Can perform high-sensitivity measurement of most inorganic anions and organic acid ions.
3) Has high theoretical plate number (more than 5,000) and superior selective separation.
In particular, chloride and nitrate ions can be separated well, and the peak for sulfate ion sharpens.
4) Small column size of 4.6 mmID x 100mm length enables quick, solvent-saving separation.
5) Packing material is hydrophilic methacrylate gel chemically bonded with quaternary ammonium group.