Aqueous/organic SEC columns, Asahipak GF-HQ series can be used with various kinds of eluent. The comparison of polystyrene separation with THF, chloroform and DMF eluent is shown below.
(Caution) Be careful that frequent replacement of in-column solvent may affect column life.
1. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 1,090,000)
2. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 190,000)
3. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 37,900)
4. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 2,980)
5. PS, Polystyrene (MW: 500)
Columns : Shodex Asahipak GF-310 HQ + GF-510 HQ (7.5mmID*300mm each)
Eluent : (A): THF, (B): Chloroform, (C): DMF
Flow rate : 0.5mL/min
Detector : (A),(B): UV(254nm) (C): UV(270nm)
Column temp. : 30deg-C